*cherish*love*joy*

*cherish*love*joy*

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Help A Momma Out Tuesday's" - Link up with J&M's Eye Candy!

It's that time again for J&M's Eye Candy's 
 "Help a Momma Out Tuesday!" 



This is  my personal blog which I like to keep separate from the kids' so that I have my own space :) 
Visit www.shortpants-littlemiss.blogspot.com for an "all-about the kidlets" page!

Read on to find out how you can put together a DIY pedicure party for that relaxation that you deserve! A pedicure, healthy dinner recipe, AND fun adult beverage recipe make for a great {and inexpensive} night in with the girls!
 Also, for tips on how to save money with babies and toddlers, make sure to read my first edition of 
 "SUPER Baby Food - Tips and More!"
I'm a little behind on new updates from the award winning book {Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron} but I'll be working on the second edition soon! Edition one has easy tips on how to save on the cost of wipes and diaper creams! 

Thanks for stopping in! :) ...and don't forget to 

VISIT J&M's Eye Candy on Etsy too!! 

Their shop is SUPER cute!!!



1 comment:

  1. You are SO awesome!! THANK YOU for your continued support every week!! I appreciate it more than I can express to you!! XOXO Kristine

    ReplyDelete